Action figures take a new shape and form with Goo Jit Zu toys. These gooey action figures are taking the toy game to a new level for fans of all ages. Whether you love DC, Marvel, Jurassic World, or Galaxy Attack, you’ll find a gooey action figure in my best Goo Jit Zu toys selection.
Goo Jit Zu toys are a type and theme that fit into many activities children and fans enjoy. If your kids are fans of squishy toys inspired by heroes from around the galaxy, I recommend you dive into my pool of the best Goo Jit Zu toys.
Bottom Line Up Front
My son is a superhero fanatic, and my daughter has her favorites. I love watching DC heroes more than Marvel, but my son’s favorites come from the other universe. It’s okay because it gives us an objective view of which Goo Jit Zu heroes are the best across the 15 types I selected to provide you with a variety.
I also share the basics of Goo Jit Zu toys, so you know which fillings to find. The different fillings have countless advantages for fans of any age. Do you want a taste of what’s to come? I recommend you hop into my top Goo Jit Zu toys at a glance if you’re ready to see which heroes won.
My Top Goo Jit Zu Toys at a Glance
I won’t scare you with too much information here. I’ll show you what makes each winner special soon enough, but here’s a glance at which heroes won my favorite range categories:
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu DC Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu DC Versus Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu DC Minis Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Marvel Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Marvel Versus Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Marvel Minis Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Hero Versus Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Galaxy Attack Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Galaxy Attack Versus Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Galaxy Blast Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Galaxy Blast Versus Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Jurrasic World Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Dino Power Hero Pack
- Best Heroes of Goo Jit Zu Dino X-Ray Hero Pack
Suppose the taste of trending gooey action figures wasn’t enough. In that case, I suggest you get into the basics and see why each winner grabbed my attention.
“Super” Advice for Goo Jit Zu Toys
You’ll need the basics of Goo Jit Zu toys if you’re a serious fan of the hero-inspired action figures. Every Goo Jit Zu toy has a unique gooey filling that gives it a texture like no other action figure. Kids can pull, stretch, bend, and squish the figures for a sensual experience during play.
Every Goo Jit Zu toy says which texture you can expect when touching the figure. Super fillings mean the figure has extra stretchability or gooeyness. You’ll want the gooiest Goo Jit Zu heroes, especially for kids. Some fantastic super fillings create textures like:
- Super gooey
- Super scrunchy
- Super goopy
- Super stretchy
- Super dozy
- Super squishy
- Super mushy
- Super oozy
- Super crunchy
Why do textures matter? How a toy feels benefits kids with their development through sensory play. Goo Jit Zu toys exercise their motor skills. However, they also benefit older fans. Find stress relief with Goo Jit Zu.
How to Pick the Best Goo Jit Zu Toys
I want to share various Goo Jit Zu toys, meaning I have to select one favorite from 15 of the more than 20 packs available. A variety allows you to buy starters for various packs. How will I pick the best gooey figures? The winning Goo Jit Zu toy must be an original with a supercenter matching one of the fillings I mentioned.
It shows on the packaging whether the Goo Jit Zu figure has a supercenter. I’ll only exempt minis and pump-action Goo Jit Zu toys from the supercenter because they don’t come with it. Finally, I’ll stick to my personal favorites, especially if there’s a special version.
Best Goo Jit Zu Toys: The Gooey Lineup
Have you ever felt a Goo Jit Zu toy before? If not, I’m sure you’re rearing to see the lineup I carefully selected. Let me show you the variety that feels like something alien between your fingers.
DC is, in my opinion, the ultimate superhero franchise. They have the best backstories, and who’s my favorite DC hero. The Flash is the fastest man to reach my mind. I feel crushed every time his timeline changes, and the poor guy hardly gets a break. The greatest triumph to me was when the Flash defeated the Reverse-Flash.
- Characters: The Flash Goo Jit Zu toy
- Supercenter: Super gooey
- It has a super gooey texture, which is highly squishy and feels like slime in your hands
- You see lightning bolts appear on the Flash when you squeeze him
- I suppose he isn’t every DC fan’s favorite superhero
Batman is another ultimate fan favorite for DC lovers. Gotham City’s squishy hero faces off with a goopy villain for the ultimate sensual pleasures with the Goo Jit Zu DC toy brand. It’s a legendary face-off in the gooey toy realm. The Joker is his most memorable villain, making this the ideal DC verses pack.
- Characters: Batman Goo Jit Zu toy and the Joker Goo Jit Zu toy
- Supercenter: Super goopy and super squishy
- Batman is super squishy, and the Joker is super goopy, both having a unique texture that works well together
- Bats appear on Batman, and a green slime interior appears on the Joker to represent his slimy soul when you squish them
- I think the Joker’s goo filling could’ve revealed something better
I have a treat for DC fans because the mini-pack includes nine superheroes. You get two Batman Goo Jit Zu toys, one Aquaman Goo Jit Zu toy, one Superman Goo Jit Zu toy, and the Green Lantern Goo Jit Zu toy. You also get Cyborg and the Flash with a fantastic pull-string bag to keep your superheroes safe.
- Characters: Nine DC Goo Jit Zu characters
- Supercenter: N/A to mini-packs
- The DC mini Goo Jit Zu figures stretch four times their regular size (more than other figures)
- You get to face the DC heroes against each other in epic, squishy battles
- The pack doesn’t include the last three characters (two versions of the Joker and a Golden Batman Goo Jit Zu figure)
I’m more DC than Marvel, but my son loves a few superheroes from Marvel. Anyone from the Avengers Goo Jit Zu toys excites him, but the Spiderman Goo Jit Zu figure is the winning number. Spiderman’s story is nearly as saturated with soppy lines as the Flash and Superman. He earns his spot on my list.
- Characters: Spiderman Goo Jit Zu figure
- Supercenter: Super stretchy
- The Marvel Goo Jit Zu figure is super stretchy with a gel filling for endless fun, pulling the hero to his limits
- I love the design of Spiderman’s hands that make him look like he’s about to web out
- You don’t see any special effects when squishing the hero
Just because I’m a DC fan doesn’t mean I shouldn’t love Marvel heroes. Thanos mainly appears in Marvel Comics, but everyone knows and loves the Hulk. The Hulk is also part of the Marvel Avengers Goo Jit Zu team. Marvel heroes also make for fabulous entertainment, and they deserve the following they get.
- Characters: The Hulk Goo Jit Zu and Thanos Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super crunchy and super squishy
- The Hulk has a super crunchy texture to match his rocking muscles, and Thanos has a squishy center that feels like his underlying human side
- The Hulk illuminates a green blob center when squished, and Thanos reveals a weirdly colorful blob effect
- I’m not sure I’m on board with the colorful blobs in Thanos’ effect
Are you worried you won’t have enough of your Marvel and Avengers Goo Jit Zu figures? The mini-pack contains six Marvel heroes, including a Black Panther Goo Jit Zu, a Captain America Goo Jit Zu, and an Iron Man Goo Jit Zu. You also get Miles Morales, the Hulk, and Spiderman.
- Characters: Six Marvel Goo Jit Zu figures
- Supercenter: N/A to mini-packs
- The Marvel Goo Jit Zu mini-figures also stretch four times their original size
- The pack includes six of the most famous Marvel and Avengers Goo Jit Zu figures
- The pack doesn’t have two of the collection figures
Goo Jit Zu began the squishy action figures so famous with kids and fans today. They started with 13 heroes, including favorites like Frostbite the Yeti, Blazagon the Dragon, Sahario the Lion, Trash the Shark, and Tygor the Tiger. The Ultra Rare Crusticoid Goo Jit Zu is my favorite of the original heroes and villains.
- Characters: Crusticoid Goo Jit Zu figure
- Supercenter: Super mushy
- The rare Crusticoid hero pack from Goo Jit Zu has a mushy center that keeps you squeezing the creature
- I love how the Crusticoid’s eye pops out when you squish it
- It’s not a hero from the original Goo Jit Zu packs
Thrash the Shark and Rock Jaw the Crocodile are two fan favorites from the original Goo Jit Zu heroes. Ironically, the duo represents famous animals in the outback, where Moose Toys headquarters exist. Anyway, who would win the battle royale between the two legends from Australia?
- Characters: Thrash the Shark Goo Jit Zu and Rock Jaw the Crocodile Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super stretchy and super crunchy
- Thrash has a super stretchy filling that makes him elastic, and Rock Jaw feels like a stony crocodile with his crunchy goo
- Thrash stretches to four times his size, and both Goo Jit Zu toys glow in the dark for added fun
- Rock Jaw doesn’t have a unique effect when squished
I chose the Merculok hero pack because I wanted an alien among my Goo Jit Zu figures. Galaxy Attack Goo Jit Zu heroes include the original guys looking to find more action in the broader galaxy. You also get an Android game for Galaxy Attack that allows you to use the characters you love squishing.
- Characters: Merculok Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super scrunchy
- Merculok has a super scrunchy goo filling that feels like an alien’s exoskeleton
- It reveals effects that look like rock formations inside the alien when you squish it
- It’s a villain and not a Galaxy Attack hero
Sun Fire Blazagon is an upgrade from the original hero. He faces Dark Matter Terrack, a ferocious beast with cosmic fury powers. Blazagon’s new spacesuit and helmet make him look more fearless than he behaves on earth, and he doesn’t look like he’s about to take rubbish from the alien species.
- Characters: Sun Fire Blazagon Goo Jit Zu and Dark Matter Terrack Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super gooey and super scrunchy
- Blazagon’s gooey filling matches his traditional one, and Terrack’s scrunchy filling feels like bones under his goo
- Blazagon has orange bubbles as an effect when you squish him, and Terrack shows his bones
- Terrack isn’t one of the best Galaxy Attack aliens
Air-Vac Blazagon from Galaxy Blast is another gaming hero with an upgraded design. Okay, I think you’re seeing how much I love Blazagon, but I’ll show you another hero with the versus pack. The Galaxy Blast Goo Jit Zu hero has pump action and poses the potential for kids to enjoy him even more.
- Characters: Air-Vac Blazagon Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: N/A (pump-action figure)
- The pump-action Goo Jit Zu heroes can hold air that pumps out when you press the head down
- The figure can also hold a pose, even when you stretch Drazagon
- It doesn’t have any special filling or super goo
Galaxy Blast and Attack heroes famously include the shark, crocodile, and dragon because they’re the most-loved heroes from the original range. Face them off against each other, or use them to defeat aliens. The versus pack comes with an upgraded Thrash the Shark Goo Jit Zu and Quickdraw Rock Jaw Goo Jit Zu figure.
- Characters: Thrash the Shark Goo Jit Zu and Quickdraw Rock Jaw Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super squishy and super gooey
- Thrash has a super squishy filling to feel the squeeze before a blast, and Rock Jaw has a gooey filling for a softer play with the rocky crocodile
- Thrash has a water effect when you squish him, and Rock Jaw has a green mist effect
- Rock Jaw’s super filling changed (the crunchy one matched the crocodile better)
The T-Rex is the most-feared creature among the dinosaurs in Jurassic World. Goo Jit Zu also makes fantastic Jurassic World figures, which you can stretch, squeeze, and pull as much as the heroes. Who wouldn’t want to squish a scary T-Rex? Well, he fills the spot until the Adominous Rex enters the arena.
- Characters: T-Rex Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super squishy
- The T-Rex has a super squishy filling and a chomp attack jaw as a unique feature
- You see lava blobs when you squish the T-Rex
- The T-Rex isn’t a hero in the series or movies
The Dino Power range from Goo Jit Zu represents the cartoons, including some of the original characters. However, the range focuses on dinosaurs from the cartoons. My favorite dino is Tyro the T-Rex. Children love the T-Rex, and he’ll be a squishy hit with most kids.
- Characters: Tyro the T-Rex Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super gooey
- Tyro’s super gooey filling feels like another pleasure for the hands when you squash the dino
- The squished dinosaur Goo Jit Zu comes with a transparent and bubble effect
- Tyro and his friends appeal more to kids who watch the cartoon
The Dino X-Ray range of Goo Jit Zu has fantastic designs. Kids can enjoy seeing the insides of their favorite dinos and heroes without squishing them. Shredz the Spinosaurus has the best x-ray effect of the lot. You can see his pink bones without stretching him much.
- Characters: Shredz Goo Jit Zu
- Supercenter: Super oozy
- Shredz has a super oozy feeling that creeps you out as much as his bones
- Stretching the Shredz Goo Jit Zu makes his bones appear brighter
- The x-ray range might be creepy for some kids
Question: Which Goo Jit Zu is the Strongest?
Answer: It depends on what the strongest Goo Jit Zu means. The strongest range of Goo Jit Zu is called the Supagoo hero packs. The strongest character is Blazagon the Dragon Supagoo Goo Jit Zu. Supagoo Blazagon is the most powerful hero from the brand, and he’s the biggest action figure.
Question: How Many Original Goo Jit Zu Heroes Exist?
Answer: Goo Jit Zu initially launched 14 hero packs. The originals include:
Thrash the Shark Goo Jit Zu
Blazagon the Dragon Goo Jit Zu
Pantaro the Panther Goo Jit Zu
Sahario the Lion Goo Jit Zu
Woflpain the Wolf Goo Jit Zu
Tygor the Tiger Goo Jit Zu
Scorpius the Scorpion Goo Jit Zu
Silverback the Gorilla Goo Jit Zu
Frostbite the Yeti Goo Jit Zu
Simian the Monkey Goo Jit Zu
Gigatusk the Elephant Goo Jit Zu
Redback the Spider Goo Jit Zu
Reptaur the Frill Neck Goo Jit Zu
Hydra the 3-Headed Dragon Goo Jit Zu
Question: Are Goo Jit Zus Also Fidget Toys?
Answer: Goo Jit Zu toys are stretchy, squishy, oozy, gooey, and fun between your fingers. Yes, they’re fidgeting toys because they help kids manage stress, focus better, and enhance their attention to the task at hand, pun intended. Goo Jit Zus are sensory toys that exercise a child’s sensual experiences.
Best Goo Jit Zu Toys: Conclusion
Goo Jit Zu toys offer a world of sensory experiences and excitement for fans of all ages. Stretching the super stretchy Spiderman Goo Jit Zu gels well with all Marvel fans. Squishing the super squishy Batman Goo Jit Zu brings joy to DC fans. Crunching the super crunchy Thrash the Shark Goo Jit Zu is endless fun.
Determine which gooey filling will bring the most joy to your kids. Compare the fillings to their favorite heroes, and watch them laugh as they encounter the special effects inside many gooey figures. You’ll be missing out as a parent if you don’t hop on board the Goo Jit Zu train now by buying your first hero.